An independent restaurant in Birmingham city centre is looking for a Commis Chef to join this award-winning team paying a salary of £16,000 – £18,000 plus tips and closed at Christmas.
This restaurant in Birmingham is has a huge reputation for good food and service to match. As a Commis Chef you will be working under a Michelin starred Head Chef who wants to teach you.
- 45 hours a week – No 50 – 60 plus hour weeks as a Commis Chef.
- Closed Christmas Day and back open in the New Year – it is also closed on New Year’s Eve!
- The Head Chef works closely with suppliers and they use rare breed beef that is among the best in the World and aged onsite!
- Plus majority of the food comes from the Birmingham market each day – this is a proper food led operation ideal for a hungry Commis Chef to join.
- As a Commis Chef this restaurant offers the shift pattern of 3 split shifts, 1 early shift and a late on a Saturday as it is closed for lunch on a Saturday.
- This Birmingham Restaurant hands down will develop and train you into a better Commis Chef due to the hands on training.