Jubilee are recruiting experienced Kitchen Porters to come and join our relief team providing Kitchen Porter cover to numerous different sites around the Birmingham area.
Kitchen Porter ( Birmingham ) Requirements.
- Driving preferred due to locations.
- Able to work in a professional and respectful manner.
- Have a good understanding of health and safety and COSHH
- Flexible and reliable
- Previous experience as a kitchen porter
- Experience working big events.
Kitchen Porter ( Birmingham ) Benefits.
- Varied Shifts to fit around commitments.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Competitive and Weekly pay
- Weekend shifts available.
- Enhanced rates of pay on the weekend in certain clients.
- Long term contract’s
- Temp to Perm placements
This role is ideal for competent Kitchen Porters looking for ongoing work which is flexible. We have some very high-profile clients and can offer a flexible lifestyle to our team of chefs in the Birmingham area.
If you feel like this is the role in and around Birmingham is for you then please do not hesitate to contact me on the Contact Details below.
0121 236 4993