ubilee are now recruiting for Kitchen Assistants to join our growing team in Schools, Care homes and Leisure centres in Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas.
We offer ongoing assignments, Monday to Friday shifts and morning hours.
This is a great opportunity for those who need to fit work around their family.
Because of the nature of the role, an in date valid DBS, criminal background check will be required.
Basic duties may involve:
- Carrying out basic food preparation tasks
- Helping serve meals
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- Till & cashier work
The ideal candidates:
- Enjoy customer interaction.
- Friendly outgoing and approachable.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
- Easy access to Hall Green.
What’s on offer:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working conditions
- Immediate start
- Regular work
- Great working hours
If you are interested please apply NOW or get in touch today for more information.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this temporary vacancy