We at Jubilee are recruiting DBS Chef / Cook to come and join our relief team providing chef cover to numerous different sites such as Schools, Care-Homes, Nurseries and Colleges in and around the Birmingham area.
DBS Chef / Cook ( Birmingham ) Requirements.
- Completed an enhanced DBS in the last three years.
- Driving preferred.
- At times be able to work competently alone in the kitchen.
- Able to work in a professional and respectful manner.
- Have a good understanding of dietary requirements.
- Hold a current Food Hygiene and allergen certificate – we do however offer refresher courses if needed.
DBS Chef / Cook ( Birmingham ) Benefits.
- Daytime hours.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Competitive and Weekly pay
- Weekend shifts available.
- Enhanced rates of pay on the weekend.
- Long term Contract
- Temp to Perm Placements
This role is ideal for competent DBS Chefs and Cooks looking for a relaxed working environment along with being back at home for dinner.
We have some very high-profile clients and can offer a flexible lifestyle to our team of chefs in the Birmingham area.
If you feel like this is the role in and around Birmingham is for you then please do not hesitate to contact me on the Contact Details below.
0121 236 4993