We at Jubilee are recruiting DBS Chefs to come and join our relief team providing chef cover to numerous different sites such as Schools, Care-Homes, Nurseries, Contract Catering Sites and Colleges in and around the West Midlands area. We have an abundance of clients looking for chefs to work on going bookings. Many chefs are getting paid as Head Chefs at the moment. Great opportunity to earn great money.
DBS Chef ( Staffordshire ) Requirements.
- Completed an enhanced DBS in the last three years.
- Driving preferred.
- At times be able to work competently alone in the kitchen.
- Able to work in a professional and respectful manner.
- Have a good understanding of dietary requirements.
- Hold a current Food Hygiene and allergen certificate – we do however offer refresher courses if needed.
DBS Chef ( Staffordshire ) Benefits.
- Daytime hours.
- Consistent and on going bookings
- Excellent work-life balance
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Competitive and Weekly pay
- Weekend shifts available.
- Enhanced rates of pay on the weekend.
- Long term Contract
- Temp to Perm Placements
- Earn Extra money during the Summer Holidays
This role is ideal for competent DBS chefs looking for a relaxed working environment along with being back at home for dinner. We have some very high-profile clients and can offer a flexible lifestyle to our team of chefs in the West Midlands area.
If you feel like this is the role for you then please do not hesitate to contact me on the Contact Details below.
0121 236 4993
Sorry, this Job has now Expired
We are however, actively seeking candidates for similar roles. If this is of interest to you, please register with us today.