Are you interested in working at a variety of hospitality events such as- High calibre weddings? Festivals? Big sporting events? Music concerts?…
Would you like flexible hours? To work alongside your friends? To be part of the fun, friendly and well-respected Jubilee team?
We are recruiting!
Jubilee are looking for energetic, friendly, confident and well-presented individuals to join our prestigious team of bar, plate waiting and hospitality staff!
What can we offer you?
- Up to £16 per hour plus mileage (For drivers)
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours
- Experience working with a variety of venues.
- The opportunity to make new friends and a referral scheme if you introduce a successful team member.
- Experience working in a variety of roles in the hospitality sector– From behind a bar or plate waiting to working as a barista or mixologist.
- Career development and progression within the hospitality sector
In return we require;
- Committed, reliable and well presented team members
- Excellent initiative
- A friendly but professional manor
- Weekend & evening availability
- Driving licence and your own transport is an advantage but not essential.
Although experience is an advantage, it is not essential for the right personality as we provide all team members with full training.
Should you like to discuss this role further, please apply!
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Waiting Staff job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Georgina Steggles who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.