A Restaurant Duty Manager job near Kenilworth, paying a starting salary of £25,000 plus tips and bonuses, has become available for a small independent Restaurant.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to soon become Restaurant Manager, offering a fast-track route for someone with the right attitude.
Restaurant Duty Manager job near Kenilworth, Highlights:
- Starting salary of £25,000 – with pay increases in line with the business growth
- Performance bonuses based on revenue/ sales
- Healthy tips shared amongst staff on shift
- Excellent fast-track development to becoming Restaurant Manager
- Independent business – so you can have a lot of input and influence on the venue to drive success!
- 40 hours per week (only open on the evenings, so you don’t need to worry about doing excessive hours!)
Restaurant Duty Manager job near Kenilworth, Ideal Candidate:
The owner is very open minded with regards to past experience and values attitude and reliability above most. If you have worked in a Restaurant or Bar setting at supervisor level or higher, we would love to receive your application!
If you are interested in this Restaurant Duty Manager job near Kenilworth, then apply today to speak to us further!
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Restaurant Manager job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Rhys Williams who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.