A fantastic General Manager job, paying up to £40k salary + Bonus is available for a stunning award-winning Grade II listed music venue and community pub in the heart of the vibrant Birmingham suburb of Kings Heath. As the venue continues to develop with the launch of a new food offer in 2024, the team are looking for a manager to help take the business to the next level.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a highly motivated Restaurant General Manager to lead our team. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader with a passion for hospitality, and with excellent communication skills.
Restaurant General Manager Highlights:
- Salary from £37k to £40k, depending on experience.
- Bonus + Tips on top of the salary
- Contract 45hr per week
- 2 days off and 5 days’ work
- Friendly, fun staff team – super supportive management.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Guide, coach and support the team where necessary to ensure they are equipped to deliver the best service possible.
- Work strategically with the leadership team to continue to develop and grow this thriving venue.
- Manage costs and deliver weekly & monthly financial reports.
- Create a great culture for staff and customers in line with the core values of the company.
- 3 years’ experience at management level
- Experience within a food-based hospitality business
- The ability to deliver high customer service standards.
- Have a calm and hospitable demeanour with customers and staff.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and not cut corners.
If you are interested in Restaurant General Manager job in King’s Heath, then please apply below!
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Restaurant Manager job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Anastasia Panagiotakopoulou who can be reached on on email@example.com - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.