Relief chefs on all levels needed for immediate start!
Our clients range from gastro pubs, fine dinning retaurants, right through to boutique hotels. We have work to suite all chefs, at all levels. Do you like abit of variation in your work, do you like to work with new people in fresh surroundings, then temping could be the right career choice for you. Register today and you can be out working as soon as tomorrow!!!
Why choose Relief Chef work?
- Flexible hours
- You get paid weekly into your account every friday
- You will get paid for every hour you work
- Lots of new openings becoming available daily
- You will meet other chefs and learn new skills
- Broaden your horizons and network with local establishments
If you are not enjoying your full-time job or you are in between jobs, even if you want to pick up some extra cash on your days off. This could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We do ask for a few things in return…
- Be committed and passionate about your work
- Reliable & hard working
- Good communication skills
- A Driving licence and own transport to commute to different assignments that we can offer. (not essential)
Does this sound like something you would like to try?
Apply today…. Daniel Bowley is the Consultant handling this opening and would love to talk to you on 01452 225199 or you may contact on
Following your successful interview in our Gloucester office…. you can be out working the next day!
“Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this temporary vacancy”
A bit about us!
Jubilee has built a reputation from the supply of temporary hospitality staff over the last 14 years on a national and international basis. We have outstanding temps that have been with us from the start and are very proud of the level of service manage to achieve time and time again.
Our consultants have all been senior managers within the industry that they recruit and manage. This gives a unique insight that allows us to see things from your perspective.