New role starting in January looking for CDP level Chef with flexible hours and great rates of pay in a central Birmingham location.
- High hourly pay rates up to 15ph
- Accessible to anyone living in the city of Birmingham
- Day time hours 8am – 5pm
- Busy all year round
- Friendly Team
- Flexible shifts
- Development opportunities
The site are seeking motivated Chef de parties to assist in a busy café style restaurant serving breakfast and lunch 7 days a week.
Site has been newly refurbished and have just employed a new head chef who needs a skilled enthusiastic team of chefs to help run the kitchen.
This is a stunning location and a rare opportunity with a great company that had been around for many years to work and develop as a chef with incredible work life balance due to the daytime chef hours.
As a chef de partie they will require:
- Basic Food Hygiene and Allergens certificate
• Minimum of 2 years chef experience in a similar role
• Effective and responsive communication.
• Driving Licence preferable.
• Confidence and competency running your own section within a professional kitchen
If you are interested in this role or finding out about any roles available please apply now
0121 236 4993.