Fed up of working unsociable hours and not getting paid for it? Would you rather work sociable hours with evenings & weekends off and be paid hourly? Do you need to fit work around your children being at School?
Because of the nature of the role, an in date valid DBS, criminal background check will be required. We will need to complete one for you before you are able to start work with us.
(You could be out working as a Catering Assistant in Schools as quickly
as 4 weeks!)
As a Catering Assistant you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: –
- Professional Kitchen Experience preferable.
- Good communication skills.
- Full understanding of dietary & allergen requirements.
- Full knowledge of food safety, food preparation and handling.
- Basic food hygiene. (certificates.)
- Experience of working in a team.
- Ability to work independently.
You will be responsible for and be involved in the following: –
- Carrying out Catering Assistant duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Following menu specification.
- Maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring you work within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today.
Apply today…. Laura Saxty is the Consultant handling this opening and would love to talk to you on 0121 236 4993 or you may contact on laura.saxty@jubileetalent .com
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
A bit about us!
Jubilee has built a reputation from the supply of temporary & permanent hospitality staff over the last 14 years on a national and international basis. We have outstanding temps that have been with us from the start and are very proud of the level of service manage to achieve time and time again.
Our consultants have all been senior managers within the industry that they recruit and manage. This gives a unique insight that allows us to see things from your perspective.
A testimony from one of our Chefs!
“For the past 5 years, I Have been working for Jubilee Hospitality Recruitment. I have seen them grow into one of the biggest & best agencies, who consistently strive to provide the best service possible, looking after all their clients & staff, with a top team of recruitment consultants. It’s been the best choice I have made with my career as I have learned new skills and networked with a lot of other chefs. “
Find some great hints and tips here ….. from CV writing to interview preparation: https://jubileetalent.com/recruitment-process/