Jubilee is recruiting reliable kitchen porters for several clients across London.
Highlights of this Kitchen Porter job vacancy
- Weekly pay
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible hours
- Make your own rota
- Great work/life balance
- Weekend availability
We are looking for:
- Reliable kitchen porters who loves to change.
- Able to be flexible and to travel across Central London
You will be expected to be able to perform the below tasks:
- Cleaning and sterilizing countertops, kitchen walls, stoves, ovens, grills, and sinks, General Kitchen Porter duties
- Receiving deliveries and organizing them in the kitchen
- Washing dirty dishes like cutlery, pots, cutting boards and pans or loading dishes into the dishwasher
- Supporting the Chef in basic food preparation like cutting ingredients, peeling, and washing food items.
If this position as kitchen porters appeals to you, please don’t hesitate to click ‘apply’, or send your cv to email@example.com.
If this isn’t the right role for you but you are interested in joining my team in other positions, drop me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 004 2275 for a chat.
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Kitchen Porter job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Sofia Meli who can be reached on on email@example.com - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.