We are recruiting reliable kitchen porters available Monday to Friday or on the weekend for several clients across London. Benefits include weekly pay and flexible hours — allowing you to work well alongside your other commitments.
Kitchen Porter Jobs in London What we offer
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours
- Great work/life balance
- Day shifts
We are looking for…
- Reliable kitchen porters with proven experience.
- The ability to be flexible and to travel across Central London
You will be expected to be able to perform the below tasks:
- Clean and sterilise countertops, kitchen walls, stoves, ovens, grills, and sinks, General Kitchen Porter duties
- Receive deliveries and organising them in the kitchen
- Wash dirty dishes like cutlery, pots, cutting boards and pans — or load dishes into the dishwasher
- Support the Chef in basic food preparation like cutting ingredients, peeling, and washing food items.
If this Kitchen Porter Job appeals to you, please don’t hesitate to click ‘apply’!
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Kitchen Porter job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Sofia Meli who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.