A fantastic Kitchen Manager job in St Albans paying a salary of £28,000 is available for a Garden Centre Restaurant. Daytime Hours only – evenings to yourself, PLUS you will only work alternate weekends.
Daytime Hours Kitchen Manager job in St Albans, Highlights:
- Salary £28,000
- 40 hours per week.
- Shifts between 7:45am and 5pm.
- No split shifts, straight shifts only.
- Alternative weekend shifts available for a better work life balance (or one set weekend day off if preferred).
- Based in a lovely Garden Centre Restaurant overseeing a small Kitchen team.
- Average weekly turnover of £6k in food.
- Free on-site parking.
- Chef uniform provided, company pension, 30% employee discount, sick pay.
Daytime Hours Kitchen Manager job in St Albans, Company Overview:
An excellent work-life balance isn’t the only thing this role offers you. Our restaurants are at the heart of our Garden Centres and are an important reason many customers visit. You’ll be joining a passionate team who take pride in their work. Whether customers visit for cooked breakfast, lunch, or one of our famous baked goods made from scratch – they always love to come back for more.
Daytime Hours Kitchen Manager job in St Albans, Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a leadership role in a Restaurant or Kitchen function.
- Competent with stocks, rota’s, health & safety.
If you are interested in this Daytime Hours Kitchen Manager job in St Albans, then apply today to speak to us further!
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Kitchen Manager job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Rhys Williams who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.