Jubilee is recruiting Kitchen assistants who hold an enhanced DBS to work in schools or care homes across London and Neighbouring Counties.
Highlights of this Kitchen Assistant job vacancy
- Paid for every hour you work
- Excellent hourly rates
- Day shifts
- No split shifts
- Flexibility in your working schedule
You will be expected to be able to perform the below tasks:
- Cleaning and sterilizing countertops, kitchen walls, stoves, ovens, grills, and sinks, General Kitchen assistant duties
- Washing dirty dishes like cutlery, pots, cutting boards and pans or loading dishes into the dishwasher
- Supporting the Chef in basic food preparation like cutting ingredients, peeling, and washing food items.
What we require from you:
- Willing to work in different kitchens, Positive attitude / team player.
- Attentive and proactive.
- Must have an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Food Safety Level 2 and Food Allergen Certificate preferred but not essential.
- Be reliable.
- Good time keeping.
If you would like to apply for this kitchen assistants’ position, then click to apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this temporary vacancy.
Sorry, this Job has now Expired
We are however, actively seeking candidates for similar roles. If this is of interest to you, please register with us today.
Jubilee Recruitment was acting as an employment agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.