An experienced Junior Sous Chef is required for a themed fish restaurant within a luxury country house hotel.
As Jnr Sous you will be managing a team of three running your own restaurant on a daily basis from rostering, ordering and menu creation alongside the head chef.
All the ingredients are from a wealth of local suppliers with everything made fresh on site. You will be primarily working straight shifts on an eleven to finish type pattern. There are tips which are divided monthly within the F&B team.
This position would suit a professional well organised senior chef de partie looking to take the next step up in their career to sous chef level.
Highlights of this role are:
Salary: Up to £28,000
Five out of seven
Primarily straight shifts doing 11 to finish
Live in available
As the Junior Sous Chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: –
– Professional Chef experience within a 2 rosette hotel back ground
– Creativity and ideas towards the industry
– Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
– Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Junior Sous Chef role will be responsible for and involved in the following: –
– Carrying out the Junior Sous Chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
– Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
– Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
– Creative Input on the menus with own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Chris Lelliott is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 01452 225 199 option 2 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy