New role starting in January looking for CDP level Chef with flexible hours and great rates of pay south of Birmingham.
- High hourly pay rates up to 15ph
- Accessible to anyone living in the city of South Birmingham with a car.
- Day time hours 7am – 5pm
- Busy all year round
- Friendly Team
- Flexible shifts
- Development opportunities
- Established Gastro Pub group with rooms.
- Multi-sites with lots of hours
The site is seeking a motivated Chef de partie to assist in a busy gastro pub restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week.
The site has an established cliental and have been open and busy throughout the Christmas period and are looking to strengthen the team for the new year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that had been around for many years and develop as a chef with incredible work life balance due to the daytime chef hours.
As a chef de partie they will require:
- Basic Food Hygiene and Allergens certificate
• Minimum of 2 years chef experience in a similar role
• Effective and responsive communication.
• Driving Licence important to be considered.
• Confidence and competency running your own section within a professional kitchen
If you are interested in this role or finding out about any roles available, please apply now.