We are looking for flexible skilled chefs of all levels Flexible working hours, hourly paid and straight shifts.
As a chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: –
- Professional Chef Experience preferably.
- Basic Food Hygiene and Allergens Certificate.
- Proven knife skills in a kitchen environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Driving licence and own transport to commute to different assignments that we can offer.
Chef role will be responsible for and involve the following: –
- Carrying out Chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Be confident and competent working in high volume and demanding environments.
- Come from a banqueting or a la carte background, with the ability to follow menu specification.
- Operation and management of a kitchen section or in some cases the kitchen.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
In return for your Sous Chef / Chef de Partie skills and experience, the client is offering an hourly pay rate between £11.00 and £15.00. This is an excellent opportunity to test your skills and experience within a variety of different establishments. Maximising your earning potential by working additional hours on weekdays and weekends.
Providing quality food, you will work as part of a team delivering service excellence, operating with a can-do attitude and maintaining the highest levels of professionalism.
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today.
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Event Chef job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Daniel Lewis who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.