Ideal for competent DBS chefs looking for a relaxed working environment along with being back at home for dinner! Multiple School Cook positions are available to provide relief cover for clients in Wolverhampton and across the West Midlands.
DBS Chef (Wolverhampton ) Benefits.
- Daytime hours.
- Consistent and on going bookings
- Excellent work-life balance
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Competitive and Weekly pay
- Weekend shifts available.
- Enhanced rates of pay on the weekend.
- Long term Contract
- Temp to Perm Placements
- Earn Extra money during the Summer Holidays
DBS Chef (Wolverhampton ) Requirements.
- Completed an enhanced DBS in the last three years.
- Driving preferred.
- At times be able to work competently alone in the kitchen.
- Able to work in a professional and respectful manner.
- Have a good understanding of dietary requirements.
- Hold a current Food Hygiene and allergen certificate – we do however offer refresher courses if needed.
This role is ideal for competent DBS chefs looking for a relaxed working environment along with being back at home for dinner. We have some very high-profile clients and can offer a flexible lifestyle to our team of chefs in the Wolverhampton area.
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this DBS Chef job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Rory Harkin who can be reached on on email@example.com - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.