At Jubilee we are recruiting DBS chefs in the Wolverhampton area for many on-going bookings in Schools/Care Homes/ B&I Sites/Hospices and Nurseries.
DBS Chef ( Wolverhampton ) Benefits.
- Daytime hours.
- Consistent and on going bookings
- Excellent work-life balance
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Competitive and Weekly pay
- Weekend shifts available.
- Enhanced rates of pay on the weekend.
- Long term Contract
- Temp to Perm Placements
- Earn Extra money during the Summer Holidays
DBS Chef ( Wolverhampton ) Requirements.
- Completed an enhanced DBS in the last three years.
- Driving preferred.
- At times be able to work competently alone in the kitchen.
- Able to work in a professional and respectful manner.
- Have a good understanding of dietary requirements.
- Hold a current Food Hygiene and allergen certificate – we do however offer refresher courses if needed.
This role is ideal for competent DBS chefs looking for a relaxed working environment along with being back at home for dinner. We have some very high-profile clients and can offer a flexible lifestyle to our team of chefs in the Lichfield area.
If you feel like this is the role for you then please do not hesitate to contact me on the Contact Details below.
0121 236 4993