With the Summer holidays coming up and looking for some extra work? Why not get paid whilst on the summer holidays and earn that extra money for that special holiday?
This is ideal for chefs who work in schools, have time off, and would like to keep busy whilst earning great money on top of it!
DBS Chef (Birmingham ) Benefits.
- Daytime hours.
- Consistent and on going bookings
- Excellent work-life balance
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Great and Weekly pay
- Weekend shifts available.
- Enhanced rates of pay on the weekend.
- Long term Contract
- Temp to Perm Placements
- Earn Extra money during the Summer Holidays
DBS Chef (Birmingham ) Requirements.
- Completed an enhanced DBS in the last three years.
- Driving preferred.
- At times be able to work competently alone in the kitchen.
- Able to work in a professional and respectful manner.
- Have a good understanding of dietary requirements.
- Hold a current Food Hygiene and allergen certificate – we do however offer refresher courses if needed.
This role is ideal for competent DBS chefs looking for a relaxed working environment along with being back at home for dinner. We have some very high-profile clients and can offer a flexible lifestyle to our team of chefs in the Birmingham area.
If you feel like this is the role for you then please do not hesitate to contact me on the Contact Details below.
0121 236 4993
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this DBS Chef job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Rory Harkin who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.