Do you have little or no experience in the kitchen but have a strong work ethic and would like to develop a career as a chef? Are you passionate about food and do you place the customer at the heart of everything you do? Do you want to learn from experienced chefs and move up the ladder quickly?
If your answer is yes to these, we would like to hear from you!
A luxury boutique hotel in Exeter is looking for its next superstar to join the team with an immediate start.
Highlights of this Commis Chef job vacancy
- • Strong work ethic, dedication and professionalism.
- • Drive to expand your knowledge and grow within the business.
- • Available fulltime.
- • Passion for service and presentation in everything you do.
- • Able to work in a fast-paced environment as a good team player.
Salary & Benefits – Chef, luxury hotel Exeter:
- Competitive hourly rate of £11, 45-hours contract
- 35% Staff discount on food and discount on hotel stays across all sites within the portfolio
- Excellent work/life balance – a flexible rota to suit you
- Employee Loyalty Scheme – extra benefits/rewards for length of service
- Nationally recognised qualifications & development opportunities
- Free food on shift
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
If you’re interested and want to hear more, hit apply, give me a call or just drop me a message on WhatsApp – 07305 771220
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Commis Chef job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Attila Schmidt who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.