5 days per week. Collections Agent for UK Based Company, based in Delhi offices
- Paying between ₹3,00,000 to ₹5,40,000.
- Paid Annual Leave
- Monday to Friday
- Laptop/ Equipment provided
- 2+ years’ experience required.
This role is with a successful business based in the UK, with continued growth planned. An excellent opportunity for a current Collection Agent / Credit Controller looking to join a company which truly values its employees and supports professional and personal growth.
Collection Agent / Credit Controller Role in Delhi Overview:
Responsible for the timely and efficient management, administration, risk mitigation, and collection of designated accounts receivable portfolio by utilizing their excellent communication (English), interpersonal, systems and analytical skills to ensure compliance with established credit policies and procedures. Reports to the Administration Manager.
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Check and advise on customer’s credit ratings and limits
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer’s payments.
- Negotiating payment plans with poor paying customers. In close conjunction with Administration Manager.
- Total ownership of their own Collections Portfolio. Ensuring all paid items are cleared against the correct account and all unapplied cash has been allocated. With a goal of having no overdue invoices or payments older than 30 – 60 days
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices. Again, total ownership means following the Cash or Classify principal. Either ensure timely payment or ensure timely escalation of disputes and or claims to the Commercial Teams to ensure again timely payment can be arranged
- Providing accounts information to internal departments and auditors.
- Ensuring all customer account information including Credit Limits are maintained
- Sending weekly and monthly account statements to all customers in your portfolio
- Monitor risk accounts for potential bad debt risk and escalate in a timely fashion
- Ongoing monitoring of customer credit-worthiness
- Opening new accounts setting appropriate credit limits
- Focus on large accounts above 100K
Collection Agent / Credit Controller Ideal Competencies:
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels. Being able to communicate with customers and commercial teams to ensure clear understanding of issues that result in timely payments will be a key skill.
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Someone who likes to pick up the phone and call customers both internal and external to collect cash. A real old school cash collector who wants to solve problems and get the cash in the bank
- Should be able to handle heavy workload and prioritize tasks based on urgency
Collection Agent / Credit Controller Preferred Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor of Accounting/Commerce
- 2+ years of credit control experience
- English A+++ (Fluent written and spoken)
- Competence in Microsoft Office especially Excel, and Accountancy programmes, Sage preferably
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Credit Controller job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Nick Taylor who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.