Are you a chef looking for great rates of pay, weekday shifts and flexible working? Are you looking for a better work life balance? Are you tired of doing unsociable hours? Look no further than this Rugby Contract Catering Chef role.
Highlights of this Chef de Partie job vacancy
- Daytime hours 7am – 4pm
- Monday – Friday, weekend shifts also available, premium rates paid
- Weekly Pay
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working pattern/holidays
- We need multiple chefs in your area
Contract Catering Chef Rugby – About you
- Be able to work as part of a large team
- Be enthusiastic and ready to adapt to new surroundings
- Ability to drive yourself to location
If you feel like this role is a great fit for you do not hesitate to get in touch.
Contract Catering Chef Rugby – Requirements
- Experience of working in catering sector
- Good understanding of dietary requirements and allergens
- Be able to follow and adhere to all relevant Food Hygiene and H&S guidelines
- Meeting expectations and maintaining high standards set by the client
Our Rugby based clients are actively looking to fill vacancies immediately so please apply today
Sorry, this Job has now Expired
We are however, actively seeking candidates for similar roles. If this is of interest to you, please register with us today.
Jubilee Recruitment was acting as an employment agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.