Chef de Partie is required for a permanent contract working within a highly established award winning hotel near Birmingham. You will be working with fresh food that is locally sourced close to the venue.
You will be working in an iconic hotel in Birmingham that of course brings in tons and tons of discounts and perks. Adding to this above average salary is that there are NO SPLITS – this is STRAIGHT shifts only.
You will get paid every 4 weeks NOT Every last Friday or a set date at the end the month you will get paid every 4 weeks – it works out one month you will get paid twice!
You will be given a Salary of £18,500 – £20,000 depending on experience plus free leisure membership.
Commis Chefs are required as well
Here are the highlights:
Day shifts involved
Free Staff Meals
Amazing career progression
As Chef de Partie you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: –
– Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
– Creativity and idea’s towards the industry
– Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
– Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Chef de Partie role will be responsible for and involved the following: –
– Carrying out Chef de Partie duties in a professional and credible manner.
– Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
– Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
– If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Matthew Hiscox is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this Permanent vacancy