A fresh food Chef de Partie or Sous Chef is being sought for a prestigious sports venue in Nottinghamshire. This luxury fine dining venue over looks an iconic venue and is led by a very talented head chef with a successful career path.
Highlights of this Chef de Partie job vacancy
- £14.00 to £18.00 hour plus £1.50 holiday
- Get paid on a weekly basis
- flexible rota’s that give you a perfect work/life balance
Earn from £14.00 to £18.00 hour plus £1.50 holiday and get paid on a weekly basis.
Furthermore, you will benefit from flexible rota’s that give you a perfect work life balance by choosing your own shift patterns.
We need multiple Chef’s in this area, so do you have plenty of drive and bags of personality? Maybe not only this role but plenty of opportunities for the right candidates. If you feel this is you and a Chef option is just what you are looking for then do not hesitate to get in touch with me today
- Carry out Chef duties in a professional and credible manner
- Be confident and competent whilst working in a variety of different establishments
- Maintaining high standards set by the client
- Follow all relevant hygiene and health and safety guidelines
- Our clients are actively reviewing applicants on a details daily basis, so please apply today
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Chef de Partie job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Steve Small who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.