Jubilee are on the look out for talented, eager and enthusiastic chefs to work with some of our most prestigious clients in London!
We are currently working with a number of 5 * Hotels and Michelin Starred Clients, and we want you on board with us.
With Great Rates of pay and plenty of Work across London this is the ideal role for someone looking to make their next move
You will already be a fine dining & Rosette Standard chef looking to take your skills and career to the next level.
What we Offer our Chefs
- Great rates of pay
- Hourly Pay – get paid for every hour you work
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours- chose when you want to work
- Work life balance
- The chance to work in some of London’s finest kitchens with London’s top Chefs
You will need
- Ideally be a Chef de partie, Sous Chef or Head Chef with at least 2 years experience
- Experience within a fine dining or rosette environment
- Have High working standards
- To be Reliable
- Proven knife skills
- Food Hygiene and Allergen Certificates
- Able to be flexible
- Be able to travel across Central London
This role is perfect for hard-working, dedicated Chef looking for exciting, stress-free work where you can be in charge of your own rota, work for some well-known and reputable establishments and
If you would like to apply for this Fine dining – Michelin position then click to apply or send your CV to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
“Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this temporary vacancy
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Chef de Partie job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Michael Roberts who can be reached on on email@example.com - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.