Have you got experience working as a CDP in a fine dining, rosette restaurant? Have you got a strong work ethic and would like to work with other talented chefs? Are you passionate about food and do you place the customer at the heart of everything you do? Do you want to learn from experienced chefs and move up the ladder quickly?
If your answer is yes to these, we would like to hear from you!
A renowned country house spa hotel in Kent is looking for its next chef de partie superstar to join the team with an immediate start. The property is set on 12 acres of land but despite its remote location, it has easy access to and from London.
What we are looking for…
- Ideally, you’re coming from a Rosette background
- Drive to expand your knowledge and grow within the business
- Available fulltime
- Passion for service and presentation in everything you do
- You will be a great all-rounder capable of running sections within the kitchen
Salary & Benefits – Chef de Partie, luxury hotel Kent:
- Competitive hourly rate of £14.50, 45-hours contract
- Staff discount on food and discount on hotel stays across all sites within the portfolio
- Excellent work/life balance – a flexible rota to suit you
- Employee Loyalty Scheme – extra benefits/rewards for length of service
- Nationally recognised qualifications & development opportunities
- Free food on shift
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Chef de Partie job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Attila Schmidt who can be reached on on email@example.com - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.