Our client base is growing quickly and we are looking for talented, dedicated and reliable Relief Chefs to join us across the West Midlands to earn a great hourly rate in some of the top venues in the area, hit apply now!.
For chefs with the right attitude and experience we can offer:
- High hourly rate – at least 33k on average depending on experience
- Get paid for every hour you work- no more unpaid overtime!
- Daytime hours available
- Ongoing and stable work with quality clients.
- The opportunity to expand your experience working in multiple venues.
- Lots of hours available for dedicated, reliable chefs.
- Grow your skillset working with talented chefs all over the region.
- Temporary contracts available
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Holiday pay available
Successful candidates will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role along with good knowledge of health and safety procedures and be able to produce great quality food for our guests based on company specifications.
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Chef de Partie job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Charlotte Botham who can be reached on on firstname.lastname@example.org - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.