Rare opportunity for an experienced chef to support this unique organisation. If you are an experienced chef looking for flexible and consistent work, a great hourly rate and to get paid for every hour that you work then apply below.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable with excellent time keeping.
- Good communicators.
- Ale to think on their feet and be able to adjust quickly to a new environment
- Have high standards of food safety and health and safety knowledge.
For chefs who are passionate about food and hospitality we can offer:
- High hourly rate- up to £18ph depending on experience.
- Get paid for every hour you work- no more unpaid overtime
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Holiday pay available
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
We actively review applicants daily, so if this looks like it will suit you then hit apply!
We are actively reviewing applicant details so if this Chef de Partie job vacancy is of interest to you, please apply today.
The consultant handling this opening is Charlotte Botham who can be reached on on email@example.com - please get in touch if any questions regarding this position or other similar job vacancies.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.