This amazing temp to perm opportunity has become available for the right person with a passion for cooking within the DBS sector.
Chef de Partie ( Birmingham ) Benefits.
- Daytime hours.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Competitive and Weekly pay
- Weekend shifts available with enhanced rates.
- Flexible holidays
- Pension and company recognition scheme.
Chef de Partie ( Birmingham ) Requirements.
- Able to work in a professional and respectful manner.
- Have a good understanding of dietary requirements and allergens.
- Have and understanding of Food Hygiene principles.
- Experience working within the DBS preferred however not essential.
This role is ideal for a competent Chef de Partie looking for a relaxed working environment along with being back at home for tea.
This Chef de Partie role is one of many that Jubilee have on offer so if this doesn’t seem like the correct fit for you don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We have some very high-profile clients and can offer a flexible lifestyle to our team of chefs in the Birmingham area.
If you feel like this is the Chef de Partie role in and around Birmingham is for you then please do not hesitate to contact me on the Contact Details below.
0121 236 4993