New Year – New Career
Currently recruiting for chefs in Cambridge – to join our expanding team. Looking for local talent with a good knowledge of locally sourced food in Cambridge.
Highlights of this Chef de Partie job vacancy
- • Daytime hours.
- • Weekend and Weekday work available
- • Competitive and Weekly pay
- • Weekend shifts available with enhanced rates.
- • Flexible holidays
- • Pension and company recognition scheme.
Chef ( Cambridge ) Requirements.
- Have a keen passion for cooking.
- Able to work in a professional and respectful manner.
- Have a good understanding of allergens.
- Hold a current Food Hygiene and allergen certificate – we do however offer refresher courses if needed.
This role is one of many that Jubilee has on offer so if this doesn’t seem like the correct fit for you don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We have some very high-profile clients and can offer a flexible lifestyle to our team of chefs in the Cambridge area.
If you feel like this is the role in and around Cambridge is for you then please do not hesitate to contact me on the Contact Details below.
Sorry, this Job has now Expired
We are however, actively seeking candidates for similar roles. If this is of interest to you, please register with us today.
Jubilee Recruitment was acting as an employment agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.