Chef de Partie is required for an award-winning hotel near Broadway. The Head Chef has created a fun and enjoyable working environment and is looking for a passionate Chef de Partie who has character, passion and drive.
You will need to have a good amount of experience of the hotel industry – restaurant, bar and key here conference and banqueting.
The Head Chef would also be interested in any strong Demi Chef de Parties ready for the next step.
Highlights of the Role:
- Salary: £19,000 – £21,500
- Award Winning Hotel
- All fresh food
- Immediate Start
- Fun working Environment
- Tons of support and progression
- Staff meals
- Fresh food
- 45hr week
- Great company benefits
- Service Charge
- 2 ½ days off a week
- Fresh food Restaurant
- Live in available
As Chef de Partie you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: –
– Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
– Creativity and ideas towards the industry
– Driving license and own transport would be advantageous, but not essential.
– Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
– Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- – If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this Permanent vacancy