Location: Lévignac-de-Guyenne | Aquitaine
Price: Leasehold Nil Premium
Contact: Robert Cockayne – 01892 725 900
- Key Features
- Idyllic countryside position in South West France
- Situated in expanding holiday park
- Classic stone built property
- Restaurant (30-40) and terrace (70-80)
- Brand new commercial kitchen
- Rare opportunity on favourable lease terms
A life changing opportunity for a couple or family with a passion for food.
Parc St Vincent is situated in the region of Levignac de Guyenne, an area of beautiful French countryside approximately 40 miles south east of Bordeaux. The area is well-known for its medieval towns, rolling countryside, high quality local produce and wine production, being in the heart of the Périgord and Bordelais wine region. The area offers many tourist attractions including churches, chateaus, vineyards, forests and lakes.
Parc St Vincent is a holiday park comprising a number of park homes and chalets, available to let throughout the year. It boasts its own pool, and has a long term vision to expand in order to provide additional accommodation (100 log cabins and a spa). Parc St Vincent provides a secure, friendly family atmosphere with fantastic days out, nearby village markets and wide open spaces to roam free. It’s a quiet getaway to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The restaurant at Parc St Vincent is a classic stone built property with tiled roof. It has experienced extensive refurbishment to great expense and is presented immaculately throughout.
The property comprises:
- RESTAURANT: With stone tiled flooring, exposed stonemasonry and modern LED lighting. Seating for 30-40 covers. Measuring circa 500 ft².
- TRADE KITCHEN & WASH UP ROOM: A brand new trade kitchen with extractor, chargrill, six burner range cooker, Rational oven, under counter fridges, freezer, hot pass, and pass-through dishwasher. Measuring circa 300 ft².
- REFRIGERATION & DRY STORE ROOM
- TERRACE: Partially covered, providing seating for 60-70. Measuring circa 2,000 ft².
Although no accommodation is provided, there is the potential to rent a four bedroom apartment via separate negotiation.
The owners are seeking a likeminded and ambitious operator looking to create their own business, fuelled by passion and expertise.
The restaurant at Parc St Vincent is an ideal opportunity for a chef patron to not only create a restaurant, but a true destination venue capable of diversifying to provide a cookery school, cater for weddings and create food-based experiences with local vineyard partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ambition to create something special, that will be standalone from the park, attracting outside visitors to the restaurant. The park is a very busy area during the Spring and Summer periods, yet has a great deal of retired people that live in the area and can support the business through the Winter months.
This is a life changing opportunity for a couple or family with a passion for food.
- TERM: 3-6-9 lease. A three year renewable lease, up to a maximum of nine years, with three yearly break clauses.
- ASSIGNABILITY: Assignable subject to Landlord’s consent.
- DEPOSIT: A sum equivalent to 3 month’s rent.
- RENT: £12,500 per annum, paid monthly in advance. Rent can be weighted towards the Summer months by negotiation.
- RENT REVIEW: Subject to rent reviews every third year of the term.
- REPAIR LIABILITY: Part repairing and insuring lease agreement, with the freeholder retaining responsibility for the structure of the building. The lessee will be responsible for internal maintenance, repair and decoration as well as the decorative condition of the exterior of the property.
- FIXTURES & FITTINGS: The Landlord will retain ownership of the fixtures and fittings, but will be rented to the Tenant as part of the lease agreement. The Tenant will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and replacement (where necessary).
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
LEASEHOLD NIL PREMIUM
A new lease is available on the following terms:
If the prospect of a fresh start amidst the world’s finest local ingredients, right here in the culinary capital of the world, sounds perfect for you please get in touch to learn more about us and to discuss our proposal further…
send me a message here