Must have own transport*
Jubilee Hospitality is a professional talent solutions company and are a leading supplier of Front of House staff to Restaurants, Hotels and Events venues throughout the West Midlands.
Jubilee Hospitality are now looking to add Team leaders to their thriving Front of House team.
- Help with transporting Jubilee staff to various clients in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
- To check in staff members when arriving on shift.
- Ensure all team members attire and presentation is up to the required professional standards.
- Liaise with clients throughout the shift to ensure expectations are being met.
- Be the leader and the face of the business whilst on assignment.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have their own transport
- Proven leadership skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Well presented
- Charismatic personality and strong communication skills.
- Looking to work hard and earn well.
I return you will receive:
- A competitive wage of £11.00 per hour
- Flexible working conditions
- Weekly pay
- Paid petrol – depending on distance travelled.
- Be part of a friendly and passionate team.
If you are interested, please apply NOW or get in touch today for more information.
“Please not we only accept calls during Jubilee Office hours – MON to FRI – 0800 – 1700”
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this temporary vacancy