xperienced Chefs needed day time hours!
Fed up of working unsociable hours and not getting paid for it? Would you rather work sociable hours with most evenings off and be paid hourly?
We need experienced chefs in and around the north Birmingham area for ongoing assignments in care homes, retirement villages, residential homes working daytime hours
Because of the nature of the role an in date valid DBS, criminal background check will be required.
Candidates must have the relevant skill:
- Experience of working in a professional kitchen as chef
- Full understanding of dietary requirements.
- Full knowledge of food safety, food preparation and handling.
- Level 2 or equivalent in cookery and basic food hygiene. (certificates.)
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Driving license and car are preferred as some assignments may not be accessible by public transport.
- Food allergy training certificate
Holding a full enhanced DBS certificate, may result in an immediate start depending on references.
If you do not hold this certificate we can complete one for you.
The role will entail:
- Ensuring all meals are delivered at the correct time and in an ordered fashion.
- Ensuring all food produced meets the highest of standards.
- Adhering and following all health and safety regulations.
In return for your chef skills and experience, the client if offering an hourly rate of between £10-£13p/h. this is a great chance to be paid for every hour you work along with gaining further experience.
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Rory Harkin is the consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 or alternatively please send your C.V
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this temporary vacancy