||Jubilee Personnel Services Limited. Registered company #04740266) of Aquinas House, 63 Warstone Lane, Birmingham, West Midlands, B18 6NG [‘the Company’])
||14th June 2018
I, [give name below], hereby give my consent to Jubilee Personnel Services Ltd. to process the following information:
1) Personal data
- Date of birth
- Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address
- Experience, training and qualifications
- National insurance number
- Include any other relevant personal data
2) Sensitive personal data
- Disability/health condition relevant to the role
- Criminal conviction
- Include any other relevant sensitive personal data
3) Consent to the Company processing the above personal data for the following purposes
- For the Company to provide me with work-finding services
- For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their client to provide me with work-finding services
- For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services
- For the Company to process my data using automated decision-making processes
- For the purpose of conducting reference checks through HR-CL an outside company that collects references on our behalf requesting my work history from previous employers
- Include any other relevant purposes for processing personal data
I also consent to the Company processing my personal data with third parties including for the purposes of internal audits and investigations carried out on the Company to ensure that the Company is complying with all relevant laws and obligations.
The consent I give to the Company will last for 1 year from the last date of providing work- finding services for you.
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by informing the Company that I wish to do so by submitting to the Company the Form – Withdrawal of Consent Form.
If required for reference purposes, please use the following information: