This is an ongoing role in a government contract, working in 3 different kitchens all on one site. You will be enjoying the daily variety and finishing at a reasonable time!
Chef (Peterborough) Benefits.
- Good daytime hours.
- Weekly pay and good hourly rate.
- Exposure to large scale catering.
- Set shift pattern.
- Rota 6 weeks in advance.
Chef (Peterborough) Requirements.
- Driving preferred due to location of the site but not essential.
- Be able to work alone on occasions.
- Hold a current Food Hygiene and allergen certificate – we do however offer refresher courses if needed.
- Experience working in busy kitchen environments.
At Jubilee all our consultants have worked in the trade and have the best understanding of a brigade, what a chef needs and that’s why we do what we do!
If you feel like this role in Peterborough is for you then please do not hesitate to contact me on: