We are looking for flexible skilled chefs of all levels Flexible working hours, hourly paid and straight shifts.
As a chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: –
- Professional Chef Experience preferably.
- Basic Food Hygiene and Allergens Certificate.
- Proven knife skills in a kitchen environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Driving licence and own transport to commute to different assignments that we can offer.
Chef role will be responsible for and involve the following: –
- Carrying out Chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Be confident and competent working in high volume and demanding environments.
- Come from a banqueting or a la carte background, with the ability to follow menu specification.
- Operation and management of a kitchen section or in some cases the kitchen.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
In return for your Sous Chef / Chef de Partie skills and experience, the client is offering an hourly pay rate between £11.00 and £15.00. This is an excellent opportunity to test your skills and experience within a variety of different establishments. Maximising your earning potential by working additional hours on weekdays and weekends.
Providing quality food, you will work as part of a team delivering service excellence, operating with a can-do attitude and maintaining the highest levels of professionalism.
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Dan Lewis welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 or you may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.