- Tired of your normal Chef de Partie Role?
- Are you looking for something worthwhile?
- Are you looking to be paid for every hour you work?
- Are you looking for a better work life balance?
At Jubilee Recruitment we are looking for a strong Chef de Partie to be part of our growing Chef brigade working at one of London’s leading sporting venues, 5* hotels, pubs, restaurants etc
Chef de Partie Requirments
- 1-2 years minimum relevant industry experience
- Up to date Level 2 Food Hygiene and Allergen Certificate
- Can work under pressure
- A genuine passion for creating great quality food.
- Hard working and reliable
Pay & Benefits
- £12-£15 per hour!
- FLEXIBLE working
- You will be paid for every hour you work
- Monday–Friday shifts available
- Weekend shifts available
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultants to support you through bookings
As a Chef de Partie get your foot in the door with some of the greatest and well-known establishments in London, improve your skills and expand your network.
Click Apply below
“Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this Chef vacancy”