Pay & Benefits
- £10-£15 per hour!
- Many Temp-perm Chef opportunities available
- The freedom to choose flexible hours that fit around your commitments
- You will be paid for every hour you do
- Monday–Friday shifts available
- Variety of DBS Chef assignments available in Birmingham
- Learn new skills
- Build a network within the DBS industry
As a DBS Chef you will be paid for every hour that you do, with the opportunity to work within a variety of Nursing Homes, Schools, Hospitals & Contract Catering.
Don’t forget, if you are after something more permanent, many temporary jobs can lead to permanent positions–if the company and job really motivates and excites you, never know where it might lead!
Apply today…. Laura Saxty is the Consultant handling this Chef opening and would love to talk to you on 0121 236 4993 (Monday-Friday) or you may contact on laura.saxty@jubileetalent .com
“Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this Chef vacancy”
Because of the nature of the role, an in date valid DBS, criminal background check will be required. Holding a full enhanced DBS certificate, may result in an immediate start depending on references. If you do not hold this certificate one can completed for you.